Freddye T. Davy Honors College : Benefits
In addition to participating in enriched courses with others of a similar scholastic attitude, the student may receive or take advantage of the following:
- Special honors designation on transcript, commencement certificate, and commencement program that will attract special attention from graduate schools and employers.
- Individualized assistance in preparing resumes and/or applications for fellowships and postgraduate study.
- Priority in course selection at each semester's registration.
- Individualized advising.
- Eligibility for scholarships and internships.
- Fee waiver for transcripts.
- Some priority in housing selection.
- Special honors cords and medallions to be worn with graduation regalia.
- Subsidized honors program and honors conference expenses.
- Increased limits in Harvey Library.
- Participation in special events, field trips, and social activities.
- Recognition during Honors Day Convocation.
- Honors newsletter.
- An Honors College lapel pin.