Freddye T. Davy Honors College : Honors College Ambassador Program Application
Please type all forms in the application. Be sure to sign forms whenever a signature is required.
Ask two individuals unrelated to you (high school teacher, headmaster, counselor, minister, employer, supervisor, club sponsor, coach etc.) to submit a letter of reference on your behalf.
- Letters must be submitted by the individual providing the reference as a pdf document, on letterhead.
- Letters should be emailed and addressed to Dr. Rikesha L. Fry Brown, Director, Freddye T. Davy Honors College at email@example.com.
- Letter must be received on or before July 25, 2019.
Ask a parent or guardian to submit a letter indicating their commitment to supporting you in this program.
- Letter must include an original signature and contact information.
- Letter should be mailed with the application packet.
Include one High Definition photo (not a selfie).
Remember to provide all the required information when submitting your application.
- Completed application packet
- Two letters of recommendation
- One letter of commitment to support from parent/guardian
- One high definition photo
The completed, signed application should be submitted as a PDF. All items should be sent in a single email (with the exception of the letters of reference) to Dr. Rikesha L. Fry Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include "Ambassodor Application - First and Last Name" in the subject line.
The application is due by 4:45pm EDT on July 25, 2019.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Incomplete Applications will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be invited to interview. All interviews will be held during NSO week.